Seeing New Stadiums Is Electrifying! Have You Caught The Excitement?
This site will give you all the information you need about stadiums, ballparks and arenas, especially if you’re planning a trip to go to a game.
Maybe you've heard a friend talking about one of them and you're just looking for more information about it. This site can help you there, too.
For more than 23 years, I’ve gone to at least one new ballpark every year or one of the NHL arenas, or a new NFL football stadium or one of the NBA basketball arenas.
To this day, when I’m watching a game on television I want to know what it’s like to be there in person, what the people are like, what's the food like, what's the area like, what's the entire experience like of going to a game there... Just like you.
So let’s have some fun, what are some stadiums that you've seen on TV that you've never seen in person?
If you had the opportunity to go to a game at some of them would you want to go?
Would you think "I've never been there before, what would I do, where would I stay, are their fans mean to fans of other teams"?
Let's find out!
If you’re planning a trip or just want some information, you might like to know…
- How do you get there?
- Where would I stay?
- Are there fun, unique, different kinds of food to eat at the ballpark or around the ballpark?
- Is it better to drive, take a train or use public transportation?
- Is it better to park in the event lot or somewhere else?
- What’s the cost of parking?
- What it’s like to be at the game?
- Where are the shaded seats
Beyond the turnstiles…what makes one experience unique or different over another? Find out the details you want to know about things, such as...
- What specialty foods are at the game or around the area?
- Tailgating opportunities
- Are there games or activities for the kids?
- When do the gates open?
- Can I take food, water or soda into the stadium or will I have to throw it away at the gate?
This site is ALL about the experience of going to a game and giving you what you need to know before you go!
If you’ve been to a stadium, ballpark or arena and want to let everyone know what YOUR EXPERIENCE was like, you are invited you to share your thoughts and photos here.